Guests Rooms and Facilities at The Capital-Inn
The Capital-Inn’s spacious and newly renovated private rooms are equipped with TV with international channels, washbasin and free wireless internet access is throughout the building. Excellent cooking facilities are at hand for your convenience. The kitchen has two workstations equipped with stove, oven, microwave and all required utensils that you need to make a gourmet meal for you and your travel companions. A large walk-in cooler for storing your food, a storage box is available. Please note that most of our guest rooms have shared facilities.
- Single rooms. Equipped with washbasin, TV with multiple channels and free wire-less internet.
- Deluxe double room with a queen size bed, en-suite facilities and a shower. TV with multiple channels and free wire-less internet.
- Double rooms with a queen or a king size bed. Equipped with washbasin, TV with multiple channels and free wire-less internet.
- Twin rooms with two single beds. Equipped with washbasin, TV with multiple channels and free wire-less internet.
- Triple rooms with a double and a single bed or with three single beds. Equipped with washbasin, TV with multiple channels and free wire-less internet.
- Dorm / Hostel; sleeping bag accommodation; one room for 12 persons, one room for 8 persons and five rooms for 4 persons, shared facilities, washbasin.
- Dorm / Hostel accommodation including linen and towels are also available.
Laundry facilities are at the premises with washing machine and tumble dryer. Ironing board and iron are available from the reception.
Make a Reservation
“We would stay here again!!”
We arrived earlier than expected but this was not a problem. Solon gave us a different but equivalent room that was ready for us. Because it was so early he made sure we knew breakfast was being served. Solon works the front desk and is a wealth of information. Read More
“Fabulous staff - made a trip into a holiday”
Clean & tidy premises, good location for shopping centre and easy to get into city centre. But the best thing is the staff who so clearly know their country, are polite & courteous and are very happy to help. They went way beyond our expectations & made a short trip an extremely enjoyable holiday. Read More